The Old Must be Shed to Make Room for the New

Child, I welcome you into my heart and into the River of the I Am where we commune for we are mother and child in the presence of our Father, the I Am, and the Light of my Son that shines within and without.  Come, rest and take in my love, nurture and attendance to you.

Taste the awakening this day for you have been given the dream that takes you deeper into the River of the I Am for what appeared to be broken has been healed and made new.  Child, you could not find your love for he is no longer there. He is made anew.  The old is gone and shed from you that the new may take hold. 

Take heart in the knowing that within your dreams the old must be shed that the new may take root.  The tree in God's timing sheds its leaves that the new may come into its place.  Each season must come and go.  The season of your shedding is within you.  

Come and take joy in this knowing for your dream was not of judgment, but rather, of shedding. You must shed the old that God may replace it with the new.  Ponder this good news this new day.