The Warmth and Nurture of Your Mother

Child, come and join me within the River of the I Am where our prayers are gathered up with all of the River of the I Am.  Come and join the love of the River that powers the road to the New earth.

Come and be filled and take in the view from the River.  Come, be filled and take in the love that cannot be destroyed.  Come and take in the beauty of this new day that finds us in communion.  Come and take in the love that walks with no noise.

Janine, my child, I am firstly your mother who cares for you in all parts and in all ways.  Take in how warm and protected you are.

These last days have found you more and more in love with all that surrounds you for as you gain more of my heart you lose more of the noise. As you gain more of my heart the warmth that ceases the coldness of heart and body brings you the peace that is beyond the noise.

My dear child, the warmth that is within your heart is of my heart for just as the newborn needs the warmth and nurture of its mother, so too you need the warmth of my heart and nurture.  

Come and as you are filled be as the little one who takes in the warmth and nurture of mother for you are being filled with the peace of the Light of my womb.  Rest and when you are rested and filled we shall walk into the world to fill for I fill through you.