The Ways of Jealousy

 The Ways of Jealousy

Monday, November 2, 2020

Child, let go and take in my heart that reaches out to meet you at this Tabernacle.  Taste my love that seeks only to fill you that you may be of your design.

Janine, do you not see that it is by this Tabernacle that joy and peace and the wisdom of the River flows through you.  To be of  your design is to be loosed of the chains that have bound you.  

We walk into the world when you are filled with the Holy Spirit of the River of the I Am.  We walk out into the world only when you are filled for without this filling you could not be of my heart. Take heart in the knowing that you are filled that you may take in this new day armed with the love and only love of my heart that is the gift of our Father, the I Am.

There is no jealousy within the River for all are filled.  Jealousy, my child, is the fear of not having enough or being enough.  Jealousy, my child, speaks to the longing to be enough and to have enough.  Jealousy will end when my children learn that they are enough for they have the seed of their God within.  Jealousy will end when  my children see the abundance that awaits them when they seek their God.

Let us walk into the world to open the hearts of the jealous.  Stay awake and witness to the workings of jealousy for it points to the need to be loved where love ends jealousy for love gives a child of mine no need to be jealous.