There Is Enough Food and Love for All

Child, by this Tabernacle we commune for this is the gift of the grace of the River of the I Am.  The River flows within the mystical body of the light of my womb.  Come and take in all that awaits you here within this Tabernacle.  

The River of the I Am flows for all.  The River of the I am flows to gather God's children, one by one, that each may come to know the intimate love of our Father and Creator, the I Am.

Your dream showed you the way of your witnessing for you raised my children, one at a time that they may see themselves in the ways of the Light of the River.  You championed them to see the the good within themselves. 

In the dream you also witnessed to your learning where you needed to take the food of another.  Child, you were taught that even food was not yours.  You were given the name of evil and fed the lies of others.

Now, this day anew, you are being fed with the food of life and have no fears of coming to this Tabernacle and taking the food of life.  The young man who witnessed to the food within your dream was my Son who "noticed" you.  

Take in the joy that now awaits you for the food of life flows within this Tabernacle. Take in and know you steal never but take in all that awaits you forever. My child, there is enough love and food for all within the flow of the River of the I Am.