You Are Safe and Saved Within the River of the I Am

Child, come, slow all done that I may rise up into your heart and awareness for when you attend to this Tabernacle I move from the back to the fore within you.  Come and know me.  Come and know the ways of the Light of my womb for I carry you into the depths of the River of the I Am where all commune in the Light. 

Come and dance in the Light.  Come and taste love and only love in the Light.  Taste the ways of the mystical body of God our Father, the I Am. When you let go into my arms here within the River of the I Am all is made simple for love flows simply, with no effort and with the knowing that you are safe and saved for the River flows in great love and mercy.

Child, you are never alone.  Even in your unawareness of me there I am for I await your call.  Your trust is expanding within you for in the inch and moment you awaken to me there I am.  

I take you and show you the way and the truths of the River of the I Am for I am graced with the name and task of Our Lady of the River of the I Am where I walk and work with you and through you in all things.  Your yes has saved you.  Your questioning has expanded you. Your love for me has gained you the ways of my heart.  Let us walk into the world armed with the love and only love of the River of the I Am where the light of my womb, the Lamb abides.