Come and Attend to Your Soul

Child, let go and breathe in the Living Waters of the River of the I Am.  Come and allow me to take you into the depths of the River where we breathe in the ways of mother and child that you may be filled and secure in my love. 

This new day finds you in love for we commune in the love and only love of our Father, the I Am.  My child, this daily attendance to this Tabernacle gains you much grace and fortitude for you are filled here that you may taste the joy that is of the River of the I Am.  Joy shall follow you all the days of your life for you attend to your soul.

I speak through you to my children.  I come to love through you.  I come to show the power of the River of the I Am. I come to open hearts that each soul may be attended to rather than remain hidden in the dungeon of fear, anger, misguidedness and hopelessness. 

Come and as we walk into the world this new day let us walk as one in the ways of love and only love for love and only love opens hearts and souls to the joy and fearlessness that awaits within the River of  the I Am.