Come and Be Fed by Your Mother

Child, come and let go and allow your breath to be taken into my heart where we shall breathe within the River of the I Am.  Come and let go and allow your breath to come to me that we may commune. Take in my nurture that is for you and you alone for we are mother and child where I fill you with my nurture.  Just as the infant is fed so too I feed you.

I am your mother who feeds you with the food of the Light of my womb.  I am your mother who feeds you with the love of the River of the I Am for I am graced to be Our Lady of the River of the I Am.

The lesson for this day is twofold.  Firstly I come to feed you each day at this Tabernacle that you may know the peace and gentleness of my heart that holds you with no judgements or expectations.  We are justly mother and child. We are mother and child in the presence of our Father, the I Am, who is Father to all.

Secondly, what we  have is for you alone and yet it shall not remain for you alone. When you are filled your spirit walks to fill for this is the grace of the River of the I Am where when you are filled you become of your design which is to walk into the world to fill.  

Just as the infant cannot be without the nurture of mother, so too you must be filled by your heavenly mother. You never lose the need for my filling that you may fill.  Ponder what we have for the miracles of this day require you to be filled with my nurture that we may in turn nurture. Come and be fed by your mother.