Come and Let us Spread the Love of the I Am

Child, come and know the love of your mother for I am your heavenly mother who is with you and within you that you may know the ways of God's love.  By His love I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am where I am mother to all.

Be still of heart and rest while I fill you to overflowing that my nurture may flow into the world with you and through you.  Be still of heart and take in all that awaits you here within the flow of the River of the I Am.  

I take you and slow all down for you that you may take in the nurture and attention that I pour into you.  I feed you with the all of me that you may know how much you  are loved.  This time is of you and me.  This time gains you much in the grace of the River of the I Am.

The River flows that you may know the goodness of our Father and Creator, the I Am.  The River flows to feed my children for I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am where my motherly ways are graced to flow forth from. 

My dearest Janine, I call you by name that you may know I am your mother who loves you always, forgets you never and holds you always within the depths of my heart that flows within the River of the I Am.

All grace flows forth from the River.  We walk in the presence and name of our Father, the I Am, who has graced us in the ways of the River where the Light of my womb flows forth from.  Come and let us walk as one this new day for mother and child flow forth from the same cloth. Come and let us spread the love of the I Am.