Each Child Shall Have Representation Before God

Child, by the Cross you are graced to be with me at this Tabernacle for we are proclaimed mother and child by the death and Resurrection of my Son.  Come and be of joy for this new day gains us this communion.  Be filled and be joyful.

Yes, my child, the world tastes much pain.  Yes, we walk into the world to witness to the great pain.  Yes, I ask you to weep for mine who are in pain and know not the ways of their heavenly mother.  How is it then that we walk and dance in joy and the peace as promised by the Light of my womb?

You taste Eternity, Janine.  We walk from the view of the River where all is understood through the eyes of the I Am. You taste my love and the love of the I Am.  You taste the knowing deep within your loins that you shall never die nor lose what we have no matter the pain and misguidedness of the outside world.

What seems to be in the ways of the outside world do not apply to the ways of the River of the I Am.  We witness as mother and child to all of the outside world whether it be pain or joy.  

Your heart walks with me knowing that when we weep for another we make certain the ways of the witness where each child shall one day have representation within the Kingdom.   This, my child, is the way of Eternity for not one child shall be lost.  Rather, each child shall have been given a witness that their story may be written into the Book of Life. Each Child shall have representation before God.