From Darkness into the Light

Child, fear not for I am here and I await you at this Tabernacle that you may be filled with my nurture that will sustain you on this new day. Come and know the love that asks for nothing other than to feed you.  I ask only that you allow me to nurture you in the ways of my heart for I am your mother who comes to fill and not take away.

Be still, let go of yourself and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am.  As we flow deeper take in the view of all you have left behind.  See the child who only asked to be held for she was never held.  See the child who was alone and asked or nothing for the fear of being seen was far greater than not being seen.  

See the love of my heart that followed you and led you from the darkness of isolation of your heart and soul into the Light of seeing and being seen. To see you must be seen.  To love you must be loved.  To give you must have been given to. 

Janine, as we move deeper into the depths of the River, see the ways of my heart that never abandoned you even when the noise called you evil. See your fall into hate and self righteousness that kept your heart closed. See the despair and calling out to me to not abandon you. See my hands upon you even in the despair. 

Now that we have arrived at this depth see the love that surrounds you.  No longer can you taste the voice of despair for you have seen and tasted the truth of my love.  I am your heavenly mother who never abandons.

What I do for you I do for all of my children.  My heart follows and attends to all of my children even when the heart is closed and even if I am not known by the name of mother.  

Take in this depth, Janine, for it shows the journey that must be taken to move from darkness into the Light.  The darkness is above the surface of the River.  The Light begins to shine as the first depths of the River are reached.  The Light shines brighter and brighter with each depth. To be of this depth is to see the journey taken from darkness into the Light.  Let those with ears to hear, hear.