I Give you the Peace and Joy of the River of the I Am

Child, sign yourself that you may enter this holy ground of this Tabernacle. You must let go of all that you may taste this sacred space.  With your entrance into this holy space I take you into my arms where my nurture awaits you.  Come and be of joy and peace.  Come and be of love and only love.

When  you arrive here I take the noise from you no matter how loud the noise becomes and no matter the intensity of the pull.   How great is the love that is of the River for in the instant that you attend to me you are given the peace that knows no bounds.

Janine, I know the joy and peace that is within you and I know the noise we must return to that we may gather my children to me. I know your heart and your love for me.  I know your heart and love for my Son.  I know the love that flows forth from the River and into our communion of mother and child that we may move into the world as one.

I know your woundedness and I know your learning and shaping that leaves you with misguidedness.  I know the all of you in all parts and corners.  I love you with no judgments or expectations.  As we move into the world this new day with your yes know that in each inch and moment the way shall become exposed before us that one by one we shall touch my children.  Inch by inch and moment by moment we shall expose God's love for we walk in the presence of our Father and Guide and Creator, the I Am.