Sin: The Ways of Your Learning

Child, Come and commune with me and with the Light within the River of the I Am.  Come and take in the beauty of the mystical knowing.  Take in the beauty of the souls that surround us for the River flows with all of the yes.

Janine, no need to hurry here.  No need to cancel out any joy.  Listen not to the noise that you are not worthy.  You are given worth as a child of your God, your Creator, the I Am.  No need to fret that you do harm for you use the words of love and only love.

Do not fret harm for I am with you to guide and show you the way.  You need not be of perfection to be on the road to Eternity with all of the River of the I Am.  You are being shown what you call your sins and the Holy Spirit calls the ways of your learning.

You are being given the view from the River of the I Am that places no burdens to deny your humanness for God so loves you in all of your humanness.

You were shaped and learned that which is not holy.  You were shaped and learned that which forced you into the dungeon of despair and loneliness and isolation from others and your own deepest parts. Our Father and God, the I Am, knows all and judges never for our Father and God knows of your learning.

Therefore, my child, judge not yourself and your human ways.  Rather, wait upon the River of the I Am and my heart that flows within the River to show you the learning that you may continue to say to me, "Mother, take and make my heart as yours, loving and simple."  When you seek only to give all to God even what you see as ugly and sinful, you gain all in the ways of the love and only love of the River of the I Am.