The Destructive Powers of the Noise

Child, come and be still and let go that you may take in my love for I come to feed you with the all of me.  Come, be still and listen to the call of my heart that wishes to feed you that you may be of the promises of the Covenant.

Be still.  Be quiet of heart that you may hear all that is within this Tabernacle. Be quiet and allow me to teach you of the way of your dream. 

Your dream appeared angry and violent, my child, but it was necessary to show you the ways of the destructive powers of the noise.  Those whom you were attempting to force to leave your home would not leave for they could not hear or see you. They refused to honor you for they could not hear or see you.

Those who acted as if you were not there heard you not.  You called for help to rid them of their blindness but help did not come for their hearts were closed. 

Janine, you have been shown the often silent, destructive powers of the noise. The noise carries its destructive powers by making my children lost in their own blindness to others.  When you cannot see or hear others you cannot know others.  When you are of the noise you cannot take in the love that is within the heart for it is closed to the functions of love and only love.

Come and be of my heart and know that we walk to be of the truth no matter the destructive powers of the noise that often work in closing the hearts of my children to the truth of God's love and only love.  Fear not for you shall be my voice in the darkness.