The Inner Journey to Your God

Child of mine, come and be filled with my love and the ways of the River of the I Am where we commune in the presence of the Holy Trinity. Come and take note of the falling away of the noise that binds the many of my children.

The many hear me not for they are too busy to attend to their souls.  The many know me not for they have not been shown the way by those in charge of their care.  The many know not the way of the inner journey home to their own souls.

To attend to your soul is to awaken the mystical within that gathers all parts into the whole and where the path to the Kingdom lies.  To be of my heart within the River of the I Am you must be of the yes. The yes is awareness that your heart has a language of its own. 

To be of the yes you must become still and be awakened to the noise that binds for to say yes is to know your heart has a language of its own.  To say yes is to learn of the  quietness of the heart where God speaks.  

You have come to me and in the quietness of our hearts we commune for the heart and soul know the mystical ways of the River of the I Am.  We commune in the language of the soul for when the heart is opened the soul is exposed and the language of the soul erupts where child and Creator meet.

Janine, this new day shall show you the way for your heart hears the language of the River of the I Am.  The call of God erupts within your deepest parts and because you attend to your soul you hear the call.  Be still and be fed and when you are fed we shall walk into the world and attend to God's call within you.  I am your mother and I walk with you that we may touch the hearts of those placed before us.