The Lesson of Trust

Child, come and be filled that we may commune and I may fill you with my nurture for I am your mother who fills and attends to you.  Come and be expanded at this Tabernacle for you are on the holy ground of the I Am where wisdom lives.

Trust, my child, is the lesson for this new day for you are being expanded in the ways of trust.  I shall be your witness that you may live in trust.  Janine, you are on the cusp of the lesson of trust for there deep within you is the deepest of question that is arising within you. The question of trust is the story of doubting Thomas.

Blessed are those who trust but cannot touch the wounds of my Son.  The blessing of trust is of the depths of the River of the I Am for to truly trust is to give all to our Father and Creator, the I Am.  

The depths of your being are awakening to trust.  I call you to awaken to the truth that needs no words.  Prayer becomes trust when you ask only for "God's will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven." You become of trust when you know within your loins that you are being taken on the journey to Heaven.  

In the inch and moment of this new day stay awake to the ways of trust for when you can trust in the little you shall be able to trust in the big.  Within the littles are the makings of the big.  Aspire only to be awakened in the little and the big shall not overtake you.  Come and be still and listen to the Light and you shall gain in trust.