The Naked Heart Dances Within the Light

Child, Love is within and without you.  Come and attend to your soul this new day and taste love.  A simple love flows from my heart and flows into you that you may know the love of your mother.

I am your mother who gave birth to the Lamb.  I am your mother who loves you beyond measure. I am mother to all by the grace of our Father, the I Am.

Your Earthly parents conceived you.  The seed of your God was there within the conception for you were handcrafted by the One, the I Am. The Little One called Faith is the smallest part that holds the truth of the seed.  Trust in her dance of love. 

When  you view the miracle of the seed from the view of the outside world only, my child, you see only your earthly beginnings. When you see your birth from the view of the River of the I Am you see the miracle of the seed that is within you where you are intimately connected to God, the Father, the I Am. Therefore, my child, take into your heart the knowing that all are of the same cloth as all have been designed by our Father, the I Am.

I see your heart and soul in all of its nakedness and I know your wish to dance to the music of the Kingdom.  Let us dance and find the joy that is inherent within your design.  When you dance you light up your heart and soul.  Dance always and allow your heart and soul to be of the naked heart that glorifies God in each inch and moment. The naked heart dances within the Light.