The River of the I Am Flows To Establish the New Earth

Child, I am pleased that you come to me at this Tabernacle with no matter the ways of the pull of the outside world.  Come and be filled and know my love and nurture.  Come and taste the Light of my womb for I carry the Light as graced by our Father and Creator, the I Am.

Come and be still and take in the love that shall renew and sustain you this day. Come, be still and take in the beauty that is within and surrounds you for we commune within the River of the I Am where the Light flows forth from.

Breathe and allow me to take you deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune with all of the yes.  Breathe and know your breath becomes mine that I may walk and witness to my children through you.

Janine, the lesson for you and all of my chidden this new day is to take in and be aware that your heart and soul and body can be gifted back to God that God's power may work through you and my children in all things. The River of the I Am flows with all of the yes that the New Earth may be established. 

Come, and know I work with  you and the power of the River of the I Am that the New Earth may be established where love and only love is the presiding law. The River of the I Am flows with fortitude towards the New Earth.