The Simplicity of Love

Child, come and let go that I may wash you with the calming waters of the River of the I Am.  Come and let go and be of the peace that flows within the Living Waters of the River of the I Am. Come and breathe in the love of my heart.

The River flows for you.  The River flows that you may know love.  The River flows to gather all of God's children.  This day is anew that the hope of the Light of my womb may touch you and then another and then another for what touches you is carried to another.  

You are graced to know me.  You are graced to know my Son.  You are graced to be with me within the River of the I Am.  Grace enters you, Janine.  

Let us walk this new day in the simplicity of the love of my heart where we touch the one and then another and then another.  Our walk is simple for it loves and worries not for love flows with no matter the ways of the outside world. 

Love is simple, my child, for it asks only that you become awake to it. Love asks only that you become still and allow the love to be taken into and through you and then flows without.  Love is as the breath which is taken in and then flows through the all and then out into the world where it becomes changed.  

Ponder the way of the simplicity of the way of the breath that you may know the simplicity of love for with each breath you are changed.  The change can be tasted when  you allow your heart to be simple.