The Soul Builds Its House Upon This Inch and Moment

Child, come and let go that you may attend to your soul here within this Tabernacle that flows within the River of the I Am.  Come and love as I love with no judgments or boundaries or expectations.  Love flows forth from my heart that is of the Light of my womb.

I come to you each day anew and we walk to expand you that you may be the more and more of the truth of the River of the I Am.  Your heart continues to grow in the ways of love and only love.  

You give yourself over to me each day where your heart learns the more and more of the truth and the path to Eternity.  The lesson for this day is to be awake to the need to witness to my children in each inch and moment for God's will is being done through our walk within each inch and moment.  Look not to the next inch and moment until this one is finished. 

This lesson is great for it acknowledges God in each inch and moment.  This lesson is great for it acknowledges that God does not ask anymore of you than to live in this inch and moment.  

When you receive this lesson within your heart you know that the next inch and moment may flow in many many ways for the next is dependent on this inch and moment.  Those of folly will say to you that the next inch and moment is of grave importance, but I say to you, my child, in a loud and clear voice that the future is of this inch and moment.  How can you have a next inch or moment when you make no sound base in this inch and moment.  Your house cannot stand without a solid base.  The soul builds its house upon this inch and moment.