The Walk Into the Dark Night

Child, peace shall be with you.  You shall know peace on this new day for I am your mother who nurtures and carries you into the depths of the River of the I Am where peace lives.

Breathe in the Living Waters and know my love.  I shall give you the view of the truth of your dream for your dream shows you your journey these last years.

Yes, my child, you hit the button that exploded with the threats of the many being killed and you felt it was by your choice that so many must die.  Rather, my child, the proposed deaths of the 5 million people represented the witnessing of the deaths of those who shall die not knowing their God. You ran away from rather than into the dangerous field of death, my child. In so doing you began the journey in the dark night. 

Those in danger of death must come to the realization that death carries life.  Your dream took you on the fearful walk of darkness with no one on the dark road to show you the way.  The walk of darkness took you to the knowing that there was no one to show you the way. 

As you walked into the dark night you came upon the many who knew you not for all in your life that know you have fallen away.  The walk into the River of the I Am at these depths require you to walk alone and through the darkness for to truly come into the Light you must let go of all that you may gain all. 

Janine, my child, you have been letting go of those things in the outside world that hinder your growth into the Light.  Your dream has merely shown you the depths of the darkness of the walk into the Light.  The outside world carries so much misguidedness that to gain the access into the depths of the River requires the need to let go of all of its so called truths and light that you may come from the darkness into the Light of the reality and truths of the River of the I Am.