The Way of Nothingness

Child, joy be with you.  Peace be with you and love be with you. Come and be filled with the joy, peace and love of my heart that carries you deep within the River of the I Am.  Take joy in knowing we commune with our Father and my Son and the Holy Spirit that is the source of the River of the I Am.

Take in and allow my love to touch you in all parts that you may be whole.  Allow all to be opened and naked that all parts may know true peace.  Janine, take in the rapture that is within this new day.  

As you arise and attend to your soul allow all parts to be taken and made of nothingness that all of your God may fill you. Nothingness makes you whole, my child, for in nothingness all parts are naked and make the one whole.

Nothingness comes from the letting go of the need to hide where nakedness of all parts is transformed into wholeness.  When you are naked in all parts you see your God.  When you are naked in all parts the seed of the soul is reunited with its Creator, our Father and guide, the I Am. 

The nothingness I speak of is the rapture that reunites the creation with its Creator.  Nothingness comes from nothing and nothingness returns to nothing that the whole may be obtained.  This mystery cannot be understood but it can be tasted.  

The Rapture you have tasted comes from the practice of nothingness where the seed within the soul is exposed and reunited with its God. The practice of nothingness gains you much grace, my child.  Come, be still and practice.