What of the Child Who Refuses to Eat

Child, you gain grace as you attend to this Tabernacle.  You gain nurture as you attend to this Tabernacle.  I fill you as we move into the depths of the River of the I Am for in emptiness the River fills.

Child, how inattentive are the many of my children to their own soul.  How can you expect to be fed if you close your mouth to the food of life?  For the self righteous of the world they take in nothing and give out falsehoods and the self righteous statements that leave God out.

How noisy are the many of my children who do not become still that they may hear and take in the love of the Creator, our Father and Guide, the I Am. How silly are the many who do not take in my nurture and the love of the River of the I Am.  

Janine, what of the child who refuses to eat? What is a mother to do when her child refuses to take in the food of life? Should mother give up and let her child die?  Does mother force her child to take in her nurture when the child will not open to the food of life?  There is no answer when a child chooses to not take in the food of life other than to always be by the child and await the opening that the nurture may enter.  

Janine, I awaited your yes and when  your heart opened there in the yes I could nurture you. We walk this new day as one and await the yes of my children, one by one, that I may nurture and carry each into the Living Waters of the River of the I Am. Come and be nurtured by your heavenly mother that you may in turn nurture.