You Cannot Stop the Flow of God's Love

Child, come and let go of all that you may be filled with all of the River of the I Am.  Take note of the ways of your senses as you are taken deeper within the River of the I Am.  

Taste my love and nurture.  Take in the scent of the love that feeds you here within the River.  Take in the touch of my love that holds you in the quiet embrace of mother and child. See me with the eyes of your heart.  The senses are expanded here within the River of the I Am.  Take in all that awaits you as we commune in the embrace of mother and child.

Hear the song I sing to you that is for you alone for no other child is sung the same song.  You are loved without judgment and you need not earn this love for I am your mother who loves you in ways you cannot yet fully comprehend.  Know that as each day arises you shall expand in the knowing of how much I love you.

Janine, I walk with you and witness with you and ask only that we walk in the ways of the River of the I Am where our walk is in the name of our Father and Creator, the I Am.

Love has no beginning and no end for you have been created in love and only love.  Love shall follow you and flow within you all the days of your life for you cannot stop the flow of love.  Love surrounds you in all things. Let us pray that my children open to the love that flows within and without.