Your Dreams Come to Move You Out of the Darkness

Child, I commune with you here at this Tabernacle.  Come and let go in the all of you that you may take in my nurture.  I know you and I know all parts where I nurture and love with no exceptions.  I know you and I know your love for me and the Light of my womb.

I know you and I know the ways of your dreams that speak to you of all parts.  In your dream there was the one part who knew not those that entered your home.  These are the parts that you remain unaware of in your daily life.  Yet, my child they know you and speak to you of your helping ways, of your confusions, and of the ways of judgments. 

Your dreams come to show you the work of the River of the I Am to take you from the darkness into the Light.  Your dream showed you that there are some who take not your helping ways.  There are others who shall judge your helping ways.  And, my child, there are parts of you that are confused about the old and the new.

Know that your dreams are of the Light that shines within each dream that you may come to be awakened to the truth.  The old shall give way to the new when you walk with me and are of the yes to our Father and Creator, the I Am.  No more need be done than to say yes to me and to the River of the I Am. 

Come, and know you are being cleansed within the gentle Living Waters of the River of the I Am. Each inch and moment shall give way to the expansion within all parts for this is the way of the River of the I Am.