Effort Becomes Joy Through Grace

Child, come and be of my heart and know that you have arrived at this Tabernacle with the yes of your heart.  Come and empty yourself that you may be filled.  Come and be still and listen for I give you the peace that is of my heart and the Light of my womb.

This new day rises up to greet you that you may come to me with your yes for this new day fills you with fortitude and the energy to witness to my children who are in pain and fear.  

You have been given much and much is asked of you.  My child, take note of the joy of the taste of the giving to others for it is of your design to give what you have received.  You follow your design with no effort for you have opened your heart to me and to the River of the I Am where effort is joy. 

What the outside world sees as work and struggle you see and taste as joy for you have let go of the need to walk alone and accepted the grace of the River of the I Am.  Walk with me today as we walk to witness to my children as you were witnessed to for the grace that has opened you shall open others.  Your opening of heart and soul shall open others where effort becomes joy.