I Remind You of Our Walk of Mother and Child

 Child, allow yourself to let go where I may take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where I nurture you with the ways of my motherly love.  Come and know my heart that loves with no exceptions or expectations. 

I fill you with my love.  I fill you with awareness of the goodness of the Heavens.  I come to show you the way to the peace as promised by my Son.  I come to gather my children into the River of the Am that all may open their hearts to the truths of the Kingdom. 

I remind you of the love that is within that you may carry this love without.  I walk with you in all things for you have opened your heart to me with the yes of your heart.  This, my child, has graced you with the power of the River for the yes carries great power.

Each day you turn yourself over to me that we may walk in the world as one for I am your mother and you are my child in the presence of all of the River of the I Am.  God's power is within the River for all of the yes power the River.

You need not be of perfection. You need not fret that you are not good enough.  You need not fret any wrong doing for you are of the simple and honest heart.  The ego of your Adam and Eve mind has given up its need to own  you.  This, my child, is the grace gained by your attendance to your soul here at this Tabernacle in each new day.