Peace is Held Within the Opened Heart

Child, come and do not fret for I am with you in all things and I commune with you in a special way here within this Tabernacle. I am your mother who nurtures you in all things of the River of the I Am. Come and as you let go of yourself into my heart know you are graced.  

Janine, you cannot know what lies ahead for you but you can know that you are loved and protected in each inch and moment. What your human nature frets is a death of the human body. Your God asks you to trust in what you cannot see with your human eyes.

You can trust what you see and hear with the eyes and ears of the heart for this is of the mystical.  You are being asked to deny the ways of the River of the I Am for the noise is all around you.  Come and let go that I may take you into the depths of the River where the noise cannot be.

Come and be of the peace of my heart. I am here to hold you until you are refreshed and renewed.  Do not leave this space until you are filled to overflowing with my nurture and the love of the River of the I Am.  

My children cannot know peace until they discover that peace is held within the opened heart for the opened heart finds God.