The Dance of Love and Only Love

Child, come and let go and allow me to take you into my heart that is within the depths of the River of the I Am.  This day is anew with joy and love for we are in communion in the ways of mother and child. Take in my love that is for you.

Listen to the call on this new day and the lesson shall rise up within you for I am your mother who fills you with the ways of my heart.  Your body needs to be filled.  Your heart and soul need my nurture as well. 

As you must seek the food of the earth so too you must seek the food for your soul for body and soul must remain in communion.  Child, I do not come to take away but to add.

I give you the view of your yesterday that gave you joy and the dance of love and only love where the music within your heart was tasted and known that you may dance and be free to dance your dance with your God.

The day ahead shall be of love and dance for you are of the grace of the River of the I Am where the flow of the River moves you with love and the joy of the dance.  Janine, the great gift of life is within you and the greatest gift of life is to be naked in all parts for the many of my children are lost and bound by the noise.  Let us pray that my children are freed from the bindings that hold them hostage to the addictions and the noise of the Adam and Eve mind.  

Be of awareness that my children are confused and unaware of the love that awaits them when their hearts open. Come and allow the River to move you with love and dance.