The Lesson of the Holy Spirit

Child of mine, your love for me is known and your love for my children is known.  Breathe in my love and nurture.  Taste the peace as promised by my Son.  Taste the grace of this Tabernacle for we are mother and child.

Our communion is of our Father, the I Am. Your yesterday has prepared you for this new day.  Each day has added rather than taken away for you are flowing towards the New Earth.  Taste the freedom to flow within the River where there are no boundaries to bind.  Taste the gentleness and lightness that takes you and flows through you and with you. 

The lesson this day is to know that as you know me you know that I carry the Light of my womb into the world. As the Gospel speaks of to know my Son, the Light, is to know the Father for my Son is in the Father.

My Son also spoke of those who will do greater things than He. He spoke of sending the Holy Spirit to aid those who come to know Him. We flow and walk with the Holy Spirit who has been promised by my Son to be the helper in following the truth and the way.  

Janine, let us walk this day with the lesson of the Holy Spirit that comes to those who are opened.  Let us walk in the knowing that we witness that hearts may open where the Holy Spirit is ignited within the soul. By the Holy Spirit we do greater things for we are of the yes.