The Little One Called Faith

Child, it is a new day and you are a new you for your yesterday grew you in the ways of my love and the grace of the River of the I Am.  Taste the openness and nakedness of the all of you that you may be of this new day.

Janine, your yesterday opened the new depth within the River for your yesterday grew you.  I give you view of the noise that gave you pause.  I give you view of the noise that entered you but could not own you or hold you. The little one called Faith was opened and shown the love you carry for her.

Faith is now able to dance in the freedom of a child who knows not the dangers of the world.  No longer does Faith fear,  for you, my child, can now nurture her that she may no longer be forced to dive deep into the hollows of your being and hide.

Welcome the little one called Faith for she is the child my Son speaks of.  She has come to you and now to her God in the ways of the child who reaches her hands out in love and only love.  She can now give love and receive love.  You, the adult, must walk as her mother as we walk as mother and child.  What I do for you I teach you to do for Faith.  Stay awake to the needs of Faith for she shall walk with you in the ways of mother and child.  Hide her no longer.