The Love You Carry To Another Never Ends.

Child, you are of my heart. You are my child whom I love with the all of me for I see the all of you. Let us give our gratitude to the one who has graced us with life and motherhood.

You are of the River of the I Am, my child. Grace is upon us for we walk into the world to witness as one to those whom God places before us. 

The view of the angel who walks with us is sound and true.  The child whom you walked with unto death is the angel who walks with us in this new day for what you gave her never dies. What you gave her was of the witness that grows even into Eternity. She walks with us for what you gave her she gives to others and what was given you flows through you and into others.

Janine, my child, the circle becomes complete even into Eternity for what love and non-judgment and witnessing was given you opened your heart that you may open others. Your view of the angel called Susan gives to others for you have given to her and she now takes her place in the Kingdom. 

The circle of God's plan is completed when you become of your design which is to give to others what has been given to you.  The circle of love and only love in one's life is given over and over and over forever.  The love you carry to another never ends.