The Road to the New Earth

Child, come and taste the freedom that awaits you here at this Tabernacle that flows within the River of the I Am. There are no boundaries to bind for the River flows with no boundaries. Taste my nurture and my touch for I am your mother who feeds you and attends to you.

This new day is of you and me.  This new day is of love for love is the only ingredient needed to grow and expand your heart that holds the seed of God, your soul. Love opens the heart. Love draws you closer to those in your path.  Love, as you are learning feeds. Love, as you are learning, draws you into communion with God. Love and only love, my child, is the fodder for the Garden of the Kingdom.

When you hear the noise turn to me, become still and watch the noise take its tantrum and it will be gone for the noise cannot bear the silence and love of my heart and the love that flows within the River of the I Am. Watch the childish noise from this space and see its foolishness.

Janine, the noise is of the childishness and foolishness of the generations.  It walks in the adult body but remains a child with its addictions, self righteousness and judgments.  I remind you of the peace of each new day and our walk into the world as mother and child.  When you lose the awareness of this inch and moment of our walk the noise becomes loud and attempts to take you from the awareness of your walk with me. 

Allow the noise to be a pointer to turn back to me for the noise need not take you when you turn to me.  Do you not see, my child, that turning to me when  you hear the noise counters its bravado. When you take yourself and turn to me within the day the noise fades as it does each new day. 

I ask only that you take in each inch and moment with me that the noise loses its hold on you.  The noise has been clanging at you for so many years, my child.  I give you the way out of the noise and show you the road to the New Earth.  Come.