The Solemn Powers that Move Us

Child, come and be known for I am your mother who knows you in all parts. I am your mother who holds you, attends to you and fills you with my nurture that is of the River of the I Am.

I love you with all of me and I love you with no judgments. There are no boundaries to keep us apart. As we move deeper and deeper into the River you are all the more and more freed from the noise.  

Come and take rest here.  Come and be renewed here.  Come and taste the love that flows through you, for with no boundaries to bind, you take in all that is of the gentle and cleansing waters of the River.

Janine, you are seeing within these depths the solemn powers that move you.  The powers of the River move you with no matter the noise.  The powers of the River move you knowing full well your humanness.  

Do not fret your humanness for the River flows to cleanse you in gentle and loving ways. The River moves you in the inch and moment and leads you into the New Earth where you shall be with me and all of the River forever.  Your humanness is known, Janine.  Do not fret for you are being taken into the depths of the River where your humanness is honored.  You have been created by God. who loves you in all ways.