The Way of the Storm

Child, come and allow me to fill you and nurture you.  Come and let me fill your human nature with aliveness and renewal.  Come and allow me to hold you for I am your mother and  you are my child.

Today, my child, you ask of your human nature and why the many are at war within and without.  Janine, I give you view of the need for my children to give up the misguidedness of war.  War within and without has and always will be the result of fear and a misguided need to attempt to control what cannot be controlled.

It is as the storm. You cannot control nor stop it. You await its passing. When you can see your human nature as the storm you shall understand your human nature. 

There will always be storms within and without. As you await their passing remain awake for within each storm is the lesson of your design.

Your yesterday witnessed you within a storm and as you witnessed it rather than attempt to contain it or deny it you remained awake to each inch and moment. Rather than allow the childish ego child within you to act in accordance with your learning you listened with the ear of your heart where peace abides. 

Ponder this lesson and let us pray that those with ears to hear may hear.