To Taste My Son is to Know Him

Good day, my child.  Come and be nurtured and awakened to my heart that is of the River of the I Am for I am graced to be Our Lady of the River of the I Am. 

Child, I call  you by name.  You are graced to be opened to me and to the depths of the River of the I Am.  We walk as one for we are mother and child in the presence of our Father and Creator, the I Am. 

To be of the River is to learn that you are loved beyond measure for you have tasted the Light of my womb, Jesus. To taste is to come to know Him in intimacy for to taste is without words.  To taste is to gain the knowing of the Resurrection that words cannot grasp. 

To taste my Son is to know Him.  To taste your God is to know Him. To taste my motherly heart is to know me.  Taste is of the senses that hide not with words.  To taste is to take in and enjoy rather than to be encumbered by words and noise. 

When you taste, words become the background and knowing becomes the foreground.  When you taste the love of the River of the I Am the knowing of your seed is opened and exposed that knowing may be tasted.  Knowing can never be taken away for when  you have tasted your God there are no more boundaries to bind and hide.  Ponder this lesson this new day.