Turn To Me and Ignite the River of the I Am

Child, be of peace. Come and taste my love and nurture for you.  You can come to me at this Tabernacle in any inch and moment by turning away from the noise and calling upon me for I am your heavenly mother who awaits you.

Know this lesson this new day. Whether or not in your awareness I am with you. When you turn to me in awareness you strike up the call of the River of the I Am where this Tabernacle opens to you. When you turn to me in awareness you ignite the River of the I am. 

You need not fret for I am with you in all things of your life. I give you my promise that I am with you always. When I nudge you it is to awaken your awareness to me. 

Come and let us walk and as we move through the day let us hold hands as mother and child. Let us pray as we walk.  Know that you and I walk in prayer as well as in the dance of wholeness. Your little one called Faith has made you whole. She walks and dances knowing she is protected by any and all noise no matter the clanging.