Awaken to the Power of the River of the I Am

Child, come and let go of all.  Let go with the breath that I may breathe with you and through all parts.  Come and taste my love that nurtures and renews.

My dearest Janine, my love for you never ages.  My heart shall always hold and nurture you for I am your mother as destined by our Father, our Creator, the I Am. Within these depths love expands.  Within these depths love is tasted.  Within these depths our communion leaves no doubt of  Eternity.

As we commune, take in the love of my Son, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I have taken you into these depths one layer at a time that you may grow and expand in the ways of the Kingdom.  

Your yes gains you much in grace each new day. You come here to this Tabernacle each day with your yes where you gain the grace needed to renew you that we may walk into the world to witness to my children. My children need to awaken to my love and the love of my Son. My children need to awaken to the power of the River of the I Am that grows and gains power with each yes.

Our walk is simple for we walk to love each child, one at a time that each may be attended to in the ways of our Father, the I Am. Love heals. Love makes whole. Love grows love. Love makes the walk simple. Love destroys all boundaries that wall off and separate one child from another. Love walks slowly but assuredly towards the New Earth.