Be True to Your Design

Child, you are here with your yes to me and to this Tabernacle. You attend to your soul each day. You come to this holy place that you may be nurtured and filled. Grace is abundant within the River of the I Am. Grace fills you each day.

The lesson for you and my children this new day is to remain true to your design. When you seek to be true to your design you remain opened and naked of heart where your soul resides. Your design rests in your seed for within your seed God abides. 

Your design is to walk with me into the world to witness to those whom God places before us. You seek to be of the witness and to walk with me. Janine, there is no greater gift than to honor your design.  

To honor your design is to gain the peace as promised by my Son for to be of your design is to commune with Him. The opened seed communes with the Holy Trinity within the River of the I Am. 

Joy fills you.  Peace fills you.  We walk to give what you have received.