Bearing Witness Becomes the Sword that Opens hearts

Child, come and taste what awaits you here at this Tabernacle. Come and let go for to let go is to empty that the River of the I Am may fill. Come and know that to be mine you must empty all for my heart fills all corners of your being. 

Your yesterday prepared you for your today.  The days build upon themselves for good or evil.  As you attend to your soul it expands in the ways of love and only love. As we witness to all that is placed before you, love grows for I witness with you and through you that my children may come to know me and My Son, the Christ.

Write my words, my child, with no matter the noise, for the noise asks you to mistrust love and only love.  The noise asks you to mistrust what we have.  

Janine, my child, to witness is to make no judgments.  You have seen and tasted the painful truth of what evil is capable of.  There are souls taken over and covered over by evil. Evil builds upon itself as does love.

There are those we bear witness to who shed the noise of evil and open their hearts and souls to the truth. Bearing witness becomes the sword that opens hearts.  This is your design.  Do this each day and you will have lived out your design.  God asks to more or no less for to be of your design is to honor His seed placed within you.

You cannot end all evil but you can end some evil by allowing my heart to walk with you and witness to one child at a time where that child shall then open another heart and then another and then another.  This is the way of the River of the I Am where love shall build upon itself  until the New Earth is established.