Casting Out the Weeds That Strangle

Child, do not fret for I am here and I await your attendance that I may fill you and attend to you. Do not fret your dream for it is of the cleansing waters of the River of the I Am. 

Your dream came to you that you may witness to the cleansing waters of the River of the I Am.  The Lord was weeding out the garden of your heart that all weeds may be cast out of the garden of God's love.

When you give yourself over to God, He cleanses and moves you down the path towards the New Earth.  Know that what is not in your awareness is known to God.  The dream is a cleansing dream for those parts within your dream needed to be cleansed by the gentle and loving hands of our Father, the I Am.

Do not seek to know the ways of your dream from the view of the outside world. Rather, my child, seek to know the ways of your dream from the view of this Tabernacle. The fret upon your awakening was from the view of your dream from the outside world.  

I have given you view of the meaning of your dream from the view of this Tabernacle. What appeared to be dangerous was a loving way to weed out the dangers of the outside world. You are never alone in the journey.  The dream showed you the ways of the casting out of the weeds that bind and strangle. 

Stay awake this day and take note of the weeds that no longer strangle you. Come and know your dream has made room for the flowers within your garden to grow with less and less weeds. Take note of the new colors that have risen from the casting out of the weeds.