Come and Be of the Physical and the Mystical

Janine, come and taste the love that awaits you this new day.  Your yesterday has been written and your today is to be written. Come and rest with me and be filled that you may be renewed in the ways of my heart. I am your mother and you are my child in the flow of the River of the I Am.  Come and let go that you may flow with me in the peace and effortlessness of the River.  The River is of gentleness, peace and nonjudgment.

Your eyes see love for you now see with the eyes of my heart.  You hear me for your ears are opened.  You taste me with the all of you for all parts are opened.  Your yes over these years has opened you to see, taste, hear and sense me with the senses of the physical and mystical.

Child, our Father, the Creator, the I Am, has placed Himself within you that you may know Him within the body and the spirit of the mystical. To know me is to know Him for I am mother to God. 

Come and be of the physical and the mystical. Come and listen with the senses of both for to be opened of body and spirit is to know and taste your God. You can know both while in your body. Trust this great gift of God's graces.