What We Witness To is Written in the Book of Life

Child, it is time.  Come and be filled that we may in turn walk into the world to fill. Come and taste the renewal that is yours.  Come and know the ways of my heart.  Come and know the great love of the Light of my womb.  Come and know your God who has given us the River of the I Am where we commune this day. Take in and know your are loved.

The lesson for this day is to walk with me as we walk in love and only love to witness to my children.  Do not take lightly those whom we witness to for you may not know all those we witness to by name, but know this, what we witness to is written in the Book of Life. The walk we walk gains much within the River of the I Am.

To witness to one of mine with no judgments is to love as my Son loves. To witness to one of mine without judgment is to witness before your God.  To witness as mother and child is to carry my heart into the world.  Do not take lightly our walk, Janine, for I walk into the world with you and through you.

Do not take lightly the grace that is upon you for you have been graced with the depths of the River the I Am where love expands you with each new day. Come and take in my heart.  Come and when you are filled we shall walk into the world armed with the love and only love of the River of the I Am.