Evil Cannot Stand on its Own

Child, come and attend to your soul at this Tabernacle that is of the grace of our Father and Creator, the I Am. Come and be filled that you may know how much you are loved. Come and commune with me in the ways of this holy and gentle place that fills and builds rather than destroys.

Janine, my child, love is the destroyer of all evil.  Love can do what no other force within the outside world can do.  Love is mightier than any sword for love is the most powerful antidote to evil.

Evil cannot stand on its own for it needs hate to drive its forces.  Evil needs my children to eat from its fruits of hate, self righteousness and the need to be above God.

Love calms the heart and soul that the soul may open to its God.  Love counters all evil for love opens the heart where God's power abides.  The fruits of love are humbleness, kindness, peacefulness of heart, joy and love of all children.  

Evil shall one day fall to the power of the River of the I Am.  Stay awake this day, my child, and witness to the fruits of evil. Do not fall to hatred as evil does, but rather, use the power of love to call up the River of the I Am that allows God to counter evil.

This is the way of loving your enemy for it is by this love that all evil shall be destroyed.  As I have taught you love is more powerful than hate.  Good is more powerful than evil. Let those with ears to hear, hear.