Isolation

Child, raise your hands and come to me within this Tabernacle for I come to you with the call of your heart.  Come and know my nurture and taste my love for you.  Allow yourself to take in all that is before you for I carry you into the depths of the River of the I Am where beauty and bounty and peace abide.

Your dream found you in tears as you needed to weep in hiddenness for those who no longer live.  You wept for those who fail to walk into the nothingness to find their God.  You wept for yourself for you needed to die to the noise that asks you to continue to take in that you are alone. 

The journey of your yesterday gave witness to the dying of the false gods of the noise.  Your yesterday opened you to the view of the fear of isolation that the noise creates to cause you and my children to fret and worry. We walk that my children may know my constant love and attention that destroys the fear of isolation. 

Janine, the noise knows your weakest places.  The noise can hold you no longer for the weakest places are no longer hidden and now open to the truth that you are never alone. Isolation is a word of the outside world and not of the inner world of the mystical.  Your need to weep in hiddenness was of the old and not the new.

Come and claim your place within the mystical body of Christ that flows within the River where the Holy Spirit abides.  Come and allow the flow of the Holy Spirit to penetrate all pores that you may know love and only love.