Nothingness

Child, breathe and enter this Tabernacle with nothing that I may fill you with all.  Come to this Tabernacle and allow me to take you into my arms and nurture you with the ways of my heart.

Your dream showed you nothingness that you may come to me in the nothingness of the yes that reaches out and gives all to God that God may show you how much you are loved. Nothingness is a state where you expect or desire nothing other than the will of God for you.

Nothingness can be tasted within all things.  I have taught you of nothingness within this Tabernacle that you may taste nothingness within the outside world as well. To walk in nothingness is to give up any an all expectations and await the choices before you in this inch and moment.

In Nothingness you taste this inch and moment with no expectations of the next. All anxiety, fear, fret and worry come from expectations that are beyond this inch and moment. You cannot control any inch or moment but you can take your God with you in every inch and moment.   You can allow God to show you the way in every inch and moment. 

Prayer, my child is the walk within the nothingness I speak of for prayer is within your deepest parts where each inch and moment is walked with God.  I walk with you in this nothingness for we walk as one within the River of the I Am.  I am your mother and the mother of God. Fret not those that may say you cannot be mine.  Know that I am your mother with the powers of the River of the I Am by God's call.