One Day the River of the I Am shall Reach the New Earth

Child, of mine, come and be filled that you may in turn walk into the world with me to fill others with the food of life. I carry the life blood of the New Earth for I am your mother and mother to all as designed by our Father and Creator, our God. The food of life is the nurture that flows within my heart for I am graced to be the mother of God.

Janine, you are mine and as such you shall walk with me to gather others into the River of the I Am that flows unto the New Earth. The New Earth shall see no more pain or evil or misguidedness.  The New Earth shall see us walk together within God's garden.  

Man cannot  walk into the New Earth until man can know love and only love.  The New Earth can only be when man can see each other as brother and sister.  The New Earth can only be when man takes off the cloaks of hatred, war, misguidedness and self righteousness and replaces these cloaks with love, peace, the wisdom of the River of the I Am and the humbleness to seek God rather than to seek the lies of the Adam and Eve mind. 

Take in all that is of the River of the I Am this new day and know that we walk into the world armed with the power of the River to end war and the misguidedness of the self righteous Adam and Eve mind. The River of the I Am flows with fortitude and patience and the power of all of the yes that one day the River shall reach the New Earth.  Do not lose faith for God's promises shall come to be.