Prayer Within the Depths of the River of the I Am

Child, Come.  Come and let us commune.  Come and let us be mother and child as destined by our Father, the I Am. Let yourself go into my arms that you may be nurtured and attended to.

Let go and pray with me for when you are emptied you are filled with the prayers of my heart.  Taste my prayers that flow forth from my heart.

Janine, when you are taking in my heart you take in my love and prayers for we become one within the gentle waters of the River of the I Am. Don't be afraid of the noise that works to confuse you.  

Do not fear for my heart is filled with prayer for you and all of my children. I intercede that all may come to know the love of our Father, the I Am.  

Within this mystical body of the River of the I Am my prayers are combined with yours and all of the yes. What you feel is the movement of the River of the I Am as we go deeper and deeper.  What you taste is of the prayers of  my heart that free you from fear and doubt.  What you taste is the freedom to let go that you may join my heart in prayer.

Janine, at this depth prayer is without words for our Father, the I Am, knows our hearts and the ways of prayer for we give ourselves to God's will which is prayer. Ponder my words and let those with ears to hear, hear.