Seek Only This Inch and Moment

Child, come and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we shall commune for I am your mother and you are my child.  Within these depths the peace as promised by my Son abides.  I fill you with my nurture and as we flow within these depths you are renewed in the ways of the promises of my Son, our Father and the Holy Spirit.

The lesson for this day is to take in all that is within and without you within each inch and moment that you may know the love that flows forth from the River.  The River flows within you and around you that you may be of God's will within each inch and moment.

Janine, I am with you and shall remind you of the need to live in each inch and moment.  Do not miss any opportunity to see God in each inch and moment. Do not miss your God who gives Himself to you in each inch and moment.  To stay in this moment is to wait upon the miracles before you.  To seek the next moment before this one is finished is to be blind to the possibilities of God's ways. Seek only to live in this inch and moment and all will be given you.