The Kingdom of God is as the Child

Child, open yourself as you attend to your soul within this  Tabernacle.  Come and make yourself naked in all parts that I may fill you in each and every corner of your being. Allow the warm and gentle Waters of the River of the I Am to flow with us and through us as we commune in the ways of our Father, the I Am.

We are of our Father and He has sent us into the world as mother and child to witness to the pain and suffering of my children.  My Son gave Himself up that all may know of God's love and wisdom for without the blood of the lamb we would not be.

My Son was witness to the ways of your nature for He witnessed to the misguidedness of all.  Those who pronounced themselves with a purity held evil within and those who pronounced war spread evil without. Those of the true God have learned to walk in humbleness and without judgment. 

You have been graced with the name of witness and elder.  Do not take lightly our walk for those hearts we touch shall touch others and then those will touch others and so on. 

The Kingdom of God is as the child who dances and opens his/her arms up to be held and loved with no matter the ways of the outside world.  Come and know we walk into the misguidedness with no matter the noise for we are of the witness to our Father, the Creator, the I Am.