The Prayers of Mother and Child

Child, come and taste the ways of this Tabernacle for I fill you with my heart that loves you beyond measure. Empty all that I may fill all.  I teach you to love as I love with each new day.  I show you the path to the New Earth in the ways of your understanding for I know you more than you know yourself.

Janine, take note of this new day that finds you of joy and excitement that we walk into the world in the ways of mother and child.  No more do you taste the pain of your childhood for this pain has been washed away by the gentle and cleansing waters of the River of the I Am. You knew not the love of a mother and now you have the love and attention of your heavenly mother. Be of gratitude, my child, for you have been graced to know me in the world and where I walk you into the next.

We walk within the world in the dance of mother and child.  I take delight in you and you take delight in me. I know your prayers to me before you utter them.  I take all your prayers and take them to my Son, the Light, the Lamb. You have learned the ways of prayer that always end with "My God, as always, your will be done." You ask that I take the prayer and wrap my heart around it that the child being prayed for may know and feel my love.

Janine, your prayers are always heard.  Rest in the knowing that all your prayers are heard. Rest in knowing that we witness  to God's miracles each day and take heart in knowing our Father hears our prayers of mother and child.